Foyle Consulting Engineers offer a complete structural/civil engineering service from initial concept through to construction. Full/Part Services
can be provided in relation to the following:
Foyle Consulting Engineers offer a complete structural/civil engineering service from initial concept through to construction. Full/Part
Services can be provided in relation to the following:
- Domestic – New Houses and Extensions to Existing Dwellings
- Commercial – New Build and Extensions to Offices, Retail, Apartments, Hotels
- Education – New Schools and Extensions to Existing
- Industrial – Warehousing, Factories
- Historic Buildings – Churches, Listed Structures. Inspection, remediation/refurbishment & extensions
- Structural Surveys – Appraisal and reporting structural condition of existing buildings
- Temporary Works Design – Design and Appraisal of Hoardings, Shuttering Systems etc.
Civil Engineering advice can be offered in relation to roads, retaining walls, foul & storm sewers, water mains, flood impact assessments
and attenuation systems. Our Portfolio includes the following:
- Roads – Preparation of new road build-up and alignment of road layouts for new developments
- Windfarms – Design of new or extension of existing windfarms. Design of foundations for single turbines.
- Traffic Impact Assessments – To assist
- Pavements – Design of Carparks, Hard Standing areas
- Sports Pitches – Design of surface build-up and drainage for external grass and all weather sports facilities
- Drainage – Design of Storm and Foul drainage for adoption by local authorities.
- Flood Risk Assessment – Carry out assessments and design of attenuation systems
- Retaining Walls – Design of new retaining structures and assessment of existing walls